Thursday, November 18, 2010

Unit 5 Test Retakes

Dear Students,

As I look over the Unit 5 Test, I am pleased with many of the scores...but I am also concerned about some of them.  It is obvious that many of you did not study and you did not take advantage of the tutoring hours (during lunch/after school).  If you were absent or gone on the field trip, I gave everyone time in class to look back over the test to correct any mistakes or finish anything that was incomplete, and then we went over the answers.  If you earned less than a 4 (90%) on the test, you will need to retake it TOMORROW (11/19/10).  Everyone's homework for tonight is to STUDY (especially the properties of exponents).  I did not want to move on to the next unit without making sure that everyone has mastered the objectives for Exponential Functions.  So, please take advantage of this opportunity.

Sincerely,

Ms. McCullough :)


P.S.  It's ok if you're frustrated about the test...just think of this as a learning experience....and if you're upset with me for any reason, I still love you! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment