Saturday, December 11, 2010

ATTENTION: EXEMPTIONS

Hello everyone...I apologize if you've been waiting on an email from me tonight.  While I was putting in grades after school, NCWise crashed and will not be operating until Monday. I have 1st hour's grades finished, but I can't  finalize 2nd and 4th hour until Monday.  Sorry for the inconvenience...I know you all have been really anxious....but remember we're having cookies & juice boxes, so you should come to school anyway:)

Here is the list of the students who will need to take the final:

1st Hour
*If your name is not on this list, you are exempt (1st hour ONLY!!!)

Ryan Carpenter
Tai-Nesha Coley
Cheyenne Heimbach
Charvez Keys
Kiara Lewis
Brandon Wells


2nd Hour
*This list is not finalized...these are based only on absences*
 Austin Brown
Marina Ortega
Morgan Schneider


4th Hour
*This list is not finalized...these are based only on absences*
Michael Modica
Timothy Vick
Kayla Worrell

1 comment: