Sunday, December 5, 2010

Homework: Week of December 6, 2010

We have one more week before finals!!! 

Your homework for this week is as follows:
  • Monday- Gather all of your notes from Unit 7 & make corrections on your homework and quiz from last week; you may also want to print out any notes from the blog that you want to use for the test.
  • Tuesday- STUDY FOR THE UNIT 7 TEST: QUADRATIC FUNCTIONS (even though you will be able to work with a partner, you will have different versions of the same test, which means you need to know what you're doing!)
  • Wednesday- Gather all of your notes, homework, old quizzes and tests from this semester so that we can organize them together in class. We will start reviewing for the final on Thursday.
  • Thursday- STUDY FOR THE FINAL
  • Friday- STUDY FOR THE FINAL
**IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO COME ASK FOR HELP ON CERTAIN TOPICS THAT YOU ARE STILL STRUGGLING WITH!!!  I WILL BE AVAILABLE DURING BOTH LUNCH PERIODS AND AFTER SCHOOL EVERYDAY!!!**

1 comment:

  1. Ms.McCullough I just got home. I checked my email and I did not have one telling me if i was exempt or not. If you want you can tell me up here or wait until Monday I don't mind. Thank you.
    Alexis Robinson

    ReplyDelete