Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Homework: Week of January 4, 2011

Welcome back everyone! I'm so excited about this semester! With that said, let's not waste any time....we'll jump right in!  Here is your first assignment for this week (worth 50 points):

1) Email me a paragraph about yourself (include your experience with math and your goals for this semester).

2) Respond to the question on Lino-it (make sure to include your name & hour).
**PLEASE WAIT FOR THE INVITE FROM ME THAT WILL BE SENT THROUGH YOUR EMAIL....IF YOU ARE HAVING ISSUES LOGGING IN TO YOUR SCHOOL GMAIL ACCOUNT, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!**

3) Participate in the Poll (see directions below).

4) Turn in Student Info Sheet

5) Return Parent Letter SIGNED!!!



Create your own sms poll at Poll Everywhere



13 comments:

  1. You should have received an invite in your school email...let me know if you got it or not...

    ReplyDelete
  2. from what the poll says it has the max number of votes how do i vote?
    Also i cant remember which email im supposed to use for logging in through our school website acount thingy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Try the second one that I just posted...your school email should be your first and last name along with the last 2 digits of your lunch # and your password is your lunch# with a decimal and a zero...if this doesn't work, I'll just pass around a personal email list for everybody tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have not received an invitation in my student mail....So what do I do?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't figure out how to use the polls. So my goals would be to pass my EOC and leave this class with something that I can employ into my life down the road.
    -Morgan McLaughlin (First Period)

    Also, I have not received an invitation to that Lino-it website so I could not do that either.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have not received an invite yet. But, my goals would be to understand some of this math and pass this math 2 class. ~ Alan Odom

    Also I do no understand this poll and how to post my goals. i think that I may need you to show me. thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Alan,
    Just tell me your email address and I'll send you the invite now.

    As for the poll...you're going to use the 2nd one. Just create a new text message and where you put the phone #, put 37607. For the message put 71303 and then put a space before your response. I hope this helps...if it won't work, just let me know and I'll help you on Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How do I get the invite for the lino-it? I need to make it up to make my grade higher!
    Morgan Schneider

    ReplyDelete
  9. Give me your email address so I can send you the invite.

    ReplyDelete